Wanting to create a botanical vibe and bring a sense of tranquillity and freshness to your interior space? Bring the outside, inside using our luscious and leafy Verde wallpaper. Designed with the amazing greenery of Colombia in mind, this wallpaper boasts that botanical feel and will definitely bring your home to life, used as a statement feature wall. We’ve put together a visual mood board showcasing how we would style Verde wallpaper to enhance the naturistic look, bringing in more sumptuous tones of green and contrasting, yet energising shades of pink!
// Using a subtle blush pink or off-white shade of paint on the rest of the walls will allow the Verde wallpaper to be the centre point of the room and these ‘almost’ neutral tones will look very complimentary styled with more vibrant greens.
// The variation in texture amongst the velvet sofa and gold metallic accents still combine and work together to bring a sense of warmth and luxury to an interior space, reflecting the softer, warmer tones found within the Verde wallpaper.
// Using our own KG velvet fabrics, we believe they will compliment the graphical look within the wallpaper and the more pastel, monochrome colour palettes of these fabric designs will enable the brighter, organic green hues to stand out. Both the Luxe velvet and Marble velvet would create luxurious upholstered pieces and soft furnishings, which also have that contemporary KG twist.
// Accessorising with botanical wall art, bold artificial bouquets and floral embellished soft furnishings, you’ll be able to enjoy the botanical, outdoors look all year round. After all, we can’t see the botanical interior trend disappearing anytime soon.
Let us know how you use and style Verde wallpaper to bring that botanical feel to your interior space.
Products shown within the mood board are listed below.
1. Verde Wallpaper - https://www.kirathghundoo.com/wallpaper/verde-mismatch-18 (£125 per 10 metre roll)
2. Light - https://leebroomstore.com/collections/lighting/products/carousel (£3,420)
3. Wall Art - https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/shop/palm-house-wall-art?category=wall-decor-art&color=070&quantity=1&size=Small&type=REGULAR (£148 - £378)
4. Wall Art - https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/shop/bohemian-tiles-wall-art?category=wall-decor-art&color=001 (£148)
5. Artificial flowers - https://www.rtfactflowers.co.uk/peony-rose-and-skimmia-in-a-bronze-vase.html (£398)
6. Sofa - https://www.made.com/margot-2-seater-sofa-antique-gold-velvet (£499)
7. Cushion - https://www.anthropologie.com/en-gb/shop/olga-prinku-embroidered-odette-cushion?category=soft-furnishings&color=041&quantity=1&type=REGULAR (£68 -£78)
8. Mono Black fabric - https://www.kirathghundoo.com/luxe-velvet-fabric/mono-black (£59 per metre)
9. Tower Dusk fabric - https://www.kirathghundoo.com/luxe-velvet-fabric/tower-dusk (£59 per metre)
10. Middleton Pink Paint - https://www.farrow-ball.com/paint-colours/middleton-pink
11. Strong White Paint - https://www.farrow-ball.com/paint-colours/strong-white