We offer trade discounts for interior designers, architects and the hospitality industry only, please contact us for our trade terms for wallpapers and furnishing fabrics. To be considered for a trade account please complete and return the application form below so we can verify your company. We reserve the right to refuse and close accounts at our discretion.
We work closely with interior designers, architects, stylists, and diverse industries to design bespoke wallpapers. Our wallpapers and fabrics are a perfect choice for all areas within residential and commercial interiors such as hotels, restaurants, bars, offices and retail environments. Working with specific colour palettes and themes we design wallpapers that are unique to your project. We offer digital printing onto standard, wide-width and gold base wallpapers:
Matt White Wallpaper 170gsm
- Our standard matt white wallpapers are a 52cm by 10m, digitally printed with eco solvent ink
- For specialist projects we can print onto untrimmed wide width rolls at 113cm x custom drop length for print-to-fit application
- Supplied untrimmed for overlap and splice through application to be installed with an experienced decorator.
- European fire rated suitable for hanging anywhere in commercial or domestic premises
- Paper Type: PVC free, cellulose based, non-woven backing, matt finish, FSC accredited source
- FR Certification: In accordance with Classification EN 13501-1 + A1 Equivalent to British Standard BS 476 classification
- EU Fire Rating: 0 B-S1, d0 Class 1.
- HS Export Code: 4814.907
- Hanging and preparation instructions are included.
- Paste the wall application.
- For bespoke wallpaper projects on the matt white wallpaper we can recolour and change patterns-ways from our existing designs, or create a unique bespoke design for your project which is subject to a design fee. Wallpaper samples for bespoke designs are subject to a fee.
Gold Base Wallpaper (Gold fabric backed PET 350gsm wallcovering)
- Our luxury gold base wallpapers are digitally printed with a special metallic gold PET coating
- We offer meterage printing onto the gold base for bespoke wallpaper designs. Option are:
126cm wide x 3m minimum order
126cm by 10m roll.
52cm by 10m roll, for this size minimum order is 2 rolls.
- Wide width rolls supplied untrimmed for overlap and splice through application to be installed with an experienced decorator.
- Fully fire rated for commercial interiors with no restrictions
- Contains anti fungal/bacteria biocide
- Non woven polyester backing
- Paste the wall application
- Strippable (when used with the correct adhesive system)
- Superb impact resistance & durability
- All our patterns printed on the standard white base can be printed onto the gold base
- Certifications: CE Certified EN15102:2007 + A1: Fire Rating - EN 13501-1: B-s2,
- Specifications: Tensile Strength MD: 7.25Kgf/cm
Tensile Strength TD 4.80Kgf/cm
Tear Strength MD 3040mN
Tear Strength TD 3472mN
Lightfastness BSEN20105 Min Grade 6
Fire Performance EN 13501-1:2007 B-s2-d0
Impact Resistance EN259 Pass
Man Printable Width 126cm
- For bespoke wallpaper projects on the gold base we can recolour and change pattern-ways from our existing designs, or create a unique bespoke design for your project which is subject to a design fee. Gold wallpaper samples are subject to a fee, these are priced per individual projects.
Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
We offer Marble and Luxe Velvet furnishing fabrics suitable for both domestic and contract interiors for which Crib 5 fabric is available. Contract fabrics are are charged at 20% more than our standard fee per metre. We have our standard fabric ranges available on our website, we are able to recolour and design bespoke furnishing fabrics to suit your interior project. Bespoke design projects for fabric are priced individually and we work closely with the client to make sure they are happy with the final design before print. Lead time is 1 - 4 weeks dependent on the size of the job and requirements. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to discuss a bespoke fabric project.